Colorectal cancer is the cancer that starts in the colon or the rectum. These cancers can also be named colon cancer or rectal cancer, depending on where they start. Colorectal cancer is one of the three most common cancers with high incidence worldwide.Colorectal cancer (CRC) is one of the five most common cancers in China and its incidence is still steadily increasing, which make it become a leading cause of cancer death for both men and women.
- Early caught
- Early diagnosed
- Early treated
EarlyFind precancerous lesions and colorectal cancer in its earliest stages.
AccurateWith NGS based technical advances
A prediction model specifically target at Chinese
NoninvasiveAll you need is to provide a stool sample which could help you avoid colonoscopy pain
At-homeCollect your stool sample at home to avoid the torment
- Age > 45
- Smoking (≥400 cigarettes per year)
- Frequent constipation during the past six months
- Long-term mental depression or a history of major mental trauma
- Chronic appendicitis or a history of appendectomy
- A history of colorectal polyps
- Body mass index (BMI) ＞28 (BMI=weight（kg）/square of height（m2）)
- Frequent diarrhea during the past six months
- Hemafecia or mucous stool during the past six months
- Chronic cholecystitis or a history of cholecystectomy
- A history of colorectal cancer or advanced adenoma
- A family history of colorectal cancer or adenomatous polyps
10 points for every item 20 points for every itemIf your self-test score exceeds 20 points, you are at high risk for developing colorectal cancer. Early screening of colorectal cancer is recommended.
Scan WeChat QR code and enter Realbio Mall to learn more